Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updated finally!

Crashed out after a fun filled day in the summer sun!
Chillin' in the swing.
Alyssa, Matt, Collin & Katie: This picture is for you. Mack & Swirl are both doing GREAT, they are beginning to learn that stepping in the flowerbeds is forbidden territory! Swirl has made friends with all the dogs and Mack...well...he's still working on it. :) Hope you are all having a wonderful time and have recovered from the jet-lag.

His legs still aren't long enough so he enjoys pushing the tractor everywhere.
Pausing for a few photo opps in his new/old car (thanks Mel)!

I love this little booty shot, his clothes were covered in the chalk! He had a fun time sitting, walking and yes laying in our artwork.
Yes, most of the childish artwork is mine. However, in between bites of chalk he would scribble some.
We became members of the Dallas Zoo and took our first trip this spring, Chandler loves the river in the Children's area.
Most mornings,weather permitting-I walk 2-8 miles @ the Waxahachie trail & Chandler is then rewarded with playtime @ the park.
May 9: My second Mother's Day...love this little man!
May 8: I ran my first 5K! I was running for completion not for time!! Yay me! :)

No comments: