Saturday, March 07, 2009

Cabo San Lucas-Friday Feb 27

Finally, I've been able to blog about our final stop...Cabo! This was by far my favorite place. We didn't have much time here but we certainly made the most of it.
We were amazed at all the pelicans....they were everywhere!
The baby Jaguar James and I held
On our boat ride out to the Arch and Lover's Beach they served complimentary margaritas, did I mention this was at 9:30 in the morning?! That was a first!!
Our home away from home...Carnival Pride
James snorkeling in Chileno Bay. This was our first time snorkeling, it was alot of fun, however, I think I would have enjoyed it more if the water was a little warmer!
Do you see the whales? We just happened to be cruisin' during their peak migration season. It was so neat to see these magnificant creatures in the wild.

No comments: